Kevin O’leary was recently challenged by a 14 year old GMO activist, Rachel Parent. She is the founder of gmo-news.com.
She would like an opportunity to speak with him on the CBC show “The Lang and O’leary Exchange,” but I doubt she will get it.
It’s a show watched by many in Canada, placing a person of high wealth and influence in a position to speak and easily influence the minds of many without any evidence. It’s simple, someone with a voice on a major mainstream media network (who has a main anchor as a bilderberg attendee) simply speaks, and is believed by those who watch. Meanwhile, the observers never do their own research, if they did they would turn off their television right away. They call it television programming for a reason. One can easily get caught up in the program, and actually believe this subject is up for debate simply because somebody on their television is engaging the subject in a debate-like manner (monkey see monkey do). If one would really like information on GMOs, all they have to do is research it and make further connections that will provide a very large wake up call.
Putting our source of information in the hands of media corporations owned by a small group of multinational corporations (who are owned by major financial institutions) isn’t too smart, is it? Shouldn’t we be questioning what we are told instad of blindly believing things on a daily basis while unaware of the evidence that challenges their claims?
Young children all over the world should be a lesson for the older generations. As we move forward, the generations coming in are wired differently, they are able to see through the veil with ease and have a burning desire to change the planet. I think we should help them, encourage them, and let them light the way on the road to planetary change instead of forcing them into a system that does not resonate with them.
For more information about GMOs, visit Rachel’s website. That’s gmo-news.com. She is 14 year’s old and easily takes down Kevin O’leary. Collective Evolution has also covered GMOs and Monsanto in depth. Browse through our website or use our search bar with key words like “GMO” and “Monsanto” for more information. All articles are sourced, so feel free to take a look
See on www.collective-evolution.com
Thank you for your time and interest.
Please like , share or comment
- Victory: Senate to Kill Monsanto Protection Act Amid Outrage (naturalsociety.com)
- Monsanto unleashes massive GMO push into Africa (prn.fm)
- 14 Year Old Debates Pro-Monsanto Billionaire Live on TV (naturalcuresnotmedicine.com)
- TED Aligns With Monsanto (hummusismyhomegirl.com)
- Stop the Oregon Monsanto Protection Act (blueoregon.com)
- Merkley Praises Senate Plan To End Monsanto Protection Act (albanytribune.com)
- Opponents score a victory in Senate against ‘Monsanto Protection Act’ (rt.com)
- Thousands march against GMOs, Monsanto across Canada (talesfromthelou.wordpress.com)
- 2,000,000 YouTube Views Later, 14 Year Old to Speak at Toronto Event Uniting 400 Cities Around the Globe (sys-con.com)
- Activists Protesting GMOs At Woodland Monsanto (sacramento.cbslocal.com)