By: Ralph Lampton
Do you realize relationships begin shortly after birth
and are ongoing ways of life for every person on the planet?
An important part of life depends on how we develop our relationships with others. Perhaps, if we consider examples of this development, a better understanding will enable us to think more clearly before we interact with others.
1. At birth we acknowledge a relationship with our mothers
2. Growing up, we build friendships with family members
3. In school, relationships with peers and teachers are normal
4. Most begin their dating relationships along the way
5. Searching for first employment, relationships must be formed
6. To market products, relationships are tried, tested, used
Most sports require close relationships to build a winning team.
How far would the space programs have gotten without close working relationships? Would we marry without an excellent relationship with our partner?
As people mature in life, many relate an emptiness that is often difficult to understand or comprehend if a relationship has not been established with our creator. This personal relationship will fill a void that no other can fill. This is the most important relationship of all in every life, for complete fulfillment and joy.
The purpose for these examples are to enhance our willingness and desire to work on developing meaning in our lives, our families, and our businesses to become better persons and better marketers with positive relationship building goals.
A few very important traits in relationships are integrity or honesty, trust, and a willingness to open ourselves to others and be examined.
Have you ever seen failure?
Perhaps it was caused by the lack of trust or integrity in another. Can relationship building with other persons prevent failure? Would your business become more successful with many great relationships? Think on these statements and make the adjustments in your life that you feel may improve your disposition.
These basic groundwork ideas on relationships are written to jog thinking and perhaps increase your business skills until they direct you to where success in business is inevitable and joy in your work becomes a normal lifestyle.
You may find varied and rotating articles on relationship building on our website, along with tips you can possibly use for your business.
Many times along the path of life, failures occur.
It is good news to recognize and know the importance of earning good relationships during these trials and to be well prepared for the needed improvements.
Expect the best, prepare for the worst, and take what comes, is a great buffer for the many trials that happen in life.
Great relationships developed over a lifetime, yield great rewards!
Please like, share and comment. thank you for your time and interest
- Relationships: If I Knew Then What I know Now (iamwte.wordpress.com)
- Should you date someone at work? 10 pros and cons of office romance (igbokwenuradio.wordpress.com)
- Into The Unknown: In which I tentatively think about dating again. (lipstickandligature.wordpress.com)
- Random Relationship Babble (vdcoleman.wordpress.com)