We all run out into the night in the search for love.
Some of us scared, some of us sure. None of us really know if Cupid’s arrow is pointed in our direction. Non the less we can become frenzied in the pursuit of this feeling of assurance. It’s this exquisite tension that spurs us on. To connect at any real level takes a leap of faith. The ultimate surrender of ego, the chanced arm, and the self belief that you deserve it. Love isn’t hard to find but it is hard to keep the faith that she will court you whilst you grow belief in her.
Sometimes all that’s needed is the acknowledgement
that humour is your best ally. When you gain perspective and the wisdom to view yourself with mirth what you are in fact doing is making friends with ‘love’. Love is light, true and playful and when you realise that any doubts, and insecurities should fade away. Love will find you but I have a feeling she may just introduce herself with a warm smile and an easy hello.
Until that happens here’s a little clip that might place those torrid emotions you might feel in perspective.
Simply put this really made me laugh because we are silly us humans. Love’s never insecure and when you truly find her you realise in truth they could never co-exsist : )
Thank you for your time I hope I find you happy and courting a bubble of warmth no one alive can pop.
Please feel free to share, rate and like : )
- Falling in Love at a Retirement Facility (prweb.com)
- Neither violin nor the flowers. (genericsnowman.wordpress.com)
- When he says it; He means it! (shalewaalli.wordpress.com)
- Love and Purity [ Sweet Psyche, in Five (5) Acts)] (rkgaron.wordpress.com)
- writing about love (suggestivetongue.com)
- Within Her Cupid Arms (ibleedscript.wordpress.com)
- Relying On A Wish (jaredeichmannpoetry.wordpress.com)
- If Cupid Was a Decorator (wayfair.com)